Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Equinox


You know how when you go shopping for something in particular, and you find it so you grab it and take it to the cashier expecting to pay full price only to discover the item is on sale--like REALLY on sale? That is kind of what happened to Dave and I. It all began a week ago yesterday when I went to Grand Forks to buy flowers. The oxygen sensor went out in my car and it was taken to the dealership. While it was being fixed, I was given the keys to a 2005 Chevy Equinox to drive as a loaner. I had it all weekend until Monday and I took it back and picked up my car. I was joking when I told my friend at the dealership to check out the numbers for me. Turns out it was a wise decision and a good deal. It is front wheel drive with intelligent All Wheel Drive so that should be handy on the slippery, snowy, ND winter roads! I am now able to get to ALL of the fields to take David meals, or just to jockey around equipment. I also love the color! Salsa Red Metallic--sounds........spicey!
Doesn't Buddy look excited?

No comments: