Sunday, May 18, 2008

North Dakota Nature.......and Easter!!

I have been missing leaves in the worst way! The pic below shows one of the few trees in my yard that has started to leaf out. It is kind of a neat pic the way you can see the leaves and and then the contrast of a naked ash tree behind it. WELCOME SPRING!!


I took these two pics in my yard. The tulips were chewed up this morning by some animal probably a wiener dog:(






These are the Gold Finches at Grandma and Grandpa's!! They were so bright against the gray roof and trees!!





Ok so first of all, in my own defense, my camera broke right after we moved. I had sent it to be fixed and forgotten to take the memory card out of it. I got the camera and am just now getting around to putting these pics of Easter up. It's not much but you can see the eggs we dyed at Grandmas house and her juneberry pie, which by the way is the ONLY pie I like! The yellow and green dyes were especially popular with Dad and Grandma. Jamie and I made the really bold colored eggs. Jamie also made the football egg! We tried to get it brown but it didn't work that well.
The Mouthwatering juneberry pie!

No comments: