Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love is in the air........






Ah, yes! Fruity drinks, exotic cuisine, salty ocean air, all things Amber and Sean enjoyed on their honeymoon to the Mayan Riviera. They shared their experience with all of us last weekend while they were home. Both of them burned so bad that they were still peeling 2 weeks after their return home!! They brought mom beach sand from one of the top 10 beaches in the world, Dad and Jamie each got tshirts and I got a hollowed out painted guord with the nativity inside. I am glad she is a jetsetter!! I don't think you could pay me to get on an airplane!! They had pics of parrots and monkeys, Sean doing some odd things with props, and a very funny video of Sean doing his best Mexican yell! Oooo and my personal favorite a slightly tipsy Amber trying to figure out the hammock!! They were able to see some ancient Mayan ruins and ride a ferry to Cancun from their resort. (Amber and Sean were literally green at the end of the ride and wanted to ride a dolphin back to the resort!!) All in all they had a really great time. She sent me some pics to put on the blog.


No comments: