Friday, February 1, 2008

I am back and I'm better than ever!!



As most of you know, I have been without the internet for over a year. All of that changed yesterday when Dave and I got broadband service with Verizon wireless. So, I am back. I want to keep family and friends abreast of life in rural North Dakota.

So news from January:
Dad got a 2005 Dodge Ram pickup.
David got a 2004 Ford F150 pickup. Dave's pickup & Elvis's butt on bottom.
Sean and Amber moved to Fargo. That is their living room on top.
Davids mom was diagnosed with early alzheimers.

These are all things everyone knows already but thought I would share them with you anyways!!

So now it is February and today Amber and Sean left for their honeymoon at Playa del Carmen on the Mayan Riviera in Mexico. Bet it is alot warmer there!!! I mean don't get me wrong--the pleasant (crisp) -54 degree wind chills are a blast but a sunny beach, a fruity drink with an umbrella in it sounds so much more, what's the word I am looking for........ah, yes, TROPICAL!!

No comments: