Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pizza Cutter go BYE BYE!

Remember my last blog about the almost perfect day! Well, I realized on Thursday night that my pizza cutter was missing when I went to cut the most delicious homemade taco pizza ever! So I had to think hard "when was the last time you used it, Angela?"

Almost instantly, I remembered the gooey pizzas from Hotstuff in Lakota on Sunday. I used it to re-cut the pizzas so surely it had to have been washed and put away. I hunted high and low but could not find it. "Well I laid it the box lid when I was done......." THAT my friends is when I had what I call "a moment of clarity". I left the pizza cutter in the pizza box, someone ate the pizza, and didn't remove the cutter. I was about to get another dose of clarity. I BURNED those pizza boxes. In the burn barrel. THIS burn barrel to be exact!
Can you find what's left of the pizza cutter amidst the ash?
Here it is! I felt so foolish when I told David!! He kind of chuckled and told me that he thought it was all a part of my evil plan to get a pink handled Kitchen Aid Pizza cutter, which simply isn't true! There was no evil plan, but since we need a pizza cutter, I might as well get the pink one!!

No comments: