Friday, March 14, 2008

BABIES BABIES EVERYWHERE BABIES!!!!

When I was a little girl, I read this book about 3 girls who babysat like 8 babies that ended up on an island. I dunno the rest I just remember thinking that having all those babies around would be soooo fun!! Well I think I am about to witness my own version of that story! I have recently discovered that there are going to be 4 yes f-o-u-r new babies added to the Steffan side! Dave's niece Jennifer is expecting a sister for little Will, and is ecstatic about the news! Jennifers' husband Kirk Thorson is the Minister at the Association Free Lutheran Church in Larimore. Dave's brother John and his wife Brenda recently shared with us the news that they are expecting too! TWINS!! I wonder if one or both will be girls?! I am sure they would be satisfied just to have a couple of healthy babies no matter the sex!! Hmmm.... if they did have a girl, she would have to be one tough little cookie with 4 older brothers! It would be fun just to buy them PINK things for a change!! Last but not least, Dave's niece Sarah and her husband Trent are due in October! It is an exciting time for the Steffan family! It just keeps growing and growing and growing. All because two people fell in love! Pete and Rose Mary have 10 children who are married or engaged. There are 31-soon to be 33 grandchildren and 3 -soon to be 5 great grandchildren!!
On my side of the family, there is also some excitement. My cousin Charity (the lutheran hen) is expecting baby chick #5 in September! That makes 5 grandchildren for my Grandparents and 6 great grand children! Our family is considerably smaller than David's.
As for news about myself, we will be moving the week after Easter. I am making a dent in the packing that needs to be done, I work on something every day! As for the house we live in now, it will become the Steffan hotel!

No comments: