Monday, March 9, 2009

Impromptu Baby Shower










Sunday March 8th, I hosted an impromtu baby shower for Amber and Sean. Mom and I had both been buying items for baby Rauschendorfer forever so I decided it was time we give them their gifts.

They received some awesome things! Grandma Hanssen gave them a set of towels and washclothes and also some matching burp cloths.
Johnsons Baby Wash is always needed to make baby smell human again after , well.......you know!


















Umm.......Sean? I think THAT one is for AMBER!









I think Sean was doing a happy dance! Not really sure. I know he was excited to get the bottle rack!











OOOOOO Bottles! This is the beginning of the "themed" gifts from Dave and I. This particular gift of Playtex bottles with drop in liners is the "IN" gift.










Here is the "OUT" gift--diapers and wipes. Do you think the ratio is about right? 72 diapers to 385 wipes? That sounds about right.........






This one is kind of a you-had-to-be-there moment. Sean is holding another little something I got them. It is 3 little toys that clip onto the handleof the carseat. One of them squeaks. Buddy heard the squeaker and wanted the toy so bad! He would even hold up his paw like he was saying "I'll shake you for it!"






We had a good day filled with food and family! We even got to eat on our new dining set!




You can see how tight of a squeeze it is between the top of the china hutch and the ceiling. About 4 inches!


















These are the placemats we received from Sean and Amber as a wedding gift. That is what we are using as our inspiration for the room.















Thes are our paint chips in order of our preference. Soukous Red (far left) is the Winner!
I have already started to paint.
If anyone is really bored, I do have an extra brush and roller!








No comments: