Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!


Sixty years ago on this day, my dad was born. After 3 days of my poor Grandma being told to go home and vomiting wieners. Yuck. But I have to admit, its a story I will always remember.


So this morning I got up a little early and baked dad a scrumptious "funfetti" cake (is there another kind?) and frosted it with white whipped frosting and decorated it. In orange. And purple. I put tinfoil on it and took to Gma and Gpa's for coffee this morning. Mom had also brought a birthday cake. German chocolate with that fancy pecan and coconut frosting. So dad is extra loved i guess. 2 cakes in one day. I had to get a picture. Mom is even smiling, gee how did that happen? (Just Joking)
So Happy Birthday Dad! Thanks for being my everything. I love you!
PS. HaHa I really didn't cut off the chocolate cake on purpose! Even though it may look like it;)

No comments: